Fixed-Term, Part-Time School Receptionist / Administrator (Maternity cover from July 2022)
20 hrs Per Week (Working hours Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 12.30pm)
(BS4A £19,650 pro rata, £10.19 Per Hour)
The governors of St. Margaret Mary Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a Fixed-Term, Part-Time Administrator to join our hard-working team. The position is for 20 hours per week, term-time only, plus 5 days INSET.
The main responsibility will be to provide general clerical, administrative and financial support to the school, and also to be the first point of contact for visitors. Previous experience of working in a school and using a Management Information System (MIS) would be an advantage, but is not essential.
Applicants should have excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills, with GCSEs in Maths and English at minimum Grade C or equivalent. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Experience of working in a busy office environment
• Ability to carry out Reception duties in a confident, positive manner.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• A commitment to high standards and attention to detail
• Remain professional at all times
• Be a team player who works well under pressure and will play an active part in school life.
• Undertake on the job training where necessary and be committed to high-quality service delivery.
• Provide confidential and high-quality clerical support to the School Leadership Team
• Have experience of Microsoft Office packages and be confident with general IT use
• Have a clear understanding of confidentiality and safeguarding
• Experience of school administration and financial procedures, as well as management and payment systems, would be an advantage
St Margaret Mary Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding its pupils and staff. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including health, right to work in the UK and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
To apply please download the application pack below , complete and return by 12 Noon on Wednesday 22nd June.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT CVs AND A CES APPLICATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd June 2022 at 12.00 Noon.
Interview dates: Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th June 2022.