In order to improve our school, our practice and our processes. At St Margaret Mary Catholic Primary School we value a home school partnership that continues to develop the full potential of every child . As part of this partnership we would like to hear your views of the school. We will then endeavour to use the information collected to make further improvements and developments to the school.
This questionnaire was completed in May 2022 and we had a record number of families respond. Thank you for your continued support and feedback.
There were some real positives in the survey, and I have summarised some of the most encouraging feedback below:
- 89% of respondents agree or strongly agree that their child is happy at school (8% unsure, 3% disagree)
- 90 % of respondents agree or strongly agree that their child feels welcome at school (4% unsure, 6% disagree)
- 89% of respondents agree or strongly agree that their child is making progress at school (9% unsure, 2% disagree)
- 91% of respondents gave the school a 4- or 5-star rating for how happy they were with the quality of education being provided by the school (7%% gave 3 out of 5, 2% gave lower than 3)
However, this survey is a way for us to better understand things you think we could do better. For this, areas for us to reflect on further include:
- 71% of respondents gave the school 4- or 5- star for its communication – we want to make this higher
- 70% of respondents gave the school 4- or 5- star for school lunches – we want to do even better
- 63% of respondents thought there was a good range of clubs available – we think we can improve this further